Wednesday, March 4, 2009

why i chose this course?
Honestly even up to now ,I don't feel like im enjoying this course, sort of my character maybe find me this course quite challenging but not that really much!
My passion in life is inclined with anything that is about arts and creativity whatever is that.To mention these are mass com,interior designer,HRM or fashion designer.However though my mama keep on insisting me to take up any of these courses that involves my skills .I still doubted if these course would help me find or land a job easily and to think these are not offered in the city.
In any of these courses i still look for a work where i can be sociable and apply my interpersonal ability which i fond the most of my character. The thing that i look after about the course is traveling and dealing with different races of people and that is anything related in tours and tourism.Iits somehow still inclined with arts. My first choice was the BS.international studies in MKD but so expensive that i could hardly pay the fees.I've been there and spend a half of my year and decided to go back here in Brokenhsire.Here in Brokenshire i took up my first course in college the B.S in Psychology before i transfer in M.K.D. and go back after a year spent at the M.KD.
Because of the wasted time.I reaized to go back and just pursue any course that i can learn to love somehow. My parents also keeps on insisting me, to take up education as of the moment and if time comes that i can sustain my schooling financially then i can purse what i really wanted.

6 comments:

Mj BlOggzzz... said...

so are you telling me that you still have doubts with the course you are into now?

have to choose as early as now, so that you will not ahve any problems later...

good luck in choosing which is which

rEneY said...

hHhmmm... just follow your heart...

"_"

+chErry lovE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
+chErry lovE said...

+ur situation is quite confusing but i believe God will reveal to u what is really for u. u have taken two amazing courses. i, myself have taken International Studies and i really love that course until now but my field as a Psychology student really keeps me going on coz i know my heart belongs here. just listen to ur heart and follow it. goodluck and God speEd alwayz!

hyacinth_sassy said...

aw. habang maaga pah, decide what you really want.
good luck!.

tennisicon18_sheila said...

...dapat e sure mo na talaga ang course na deserving ka!!!
..,,pero desrving ka naman eh!!
..,,akala mo lang yan siguro!!!